The Animal Recovery Centre (ARC) group of veterinary centres was started in Singapore by veterinarian Dr. Jean-Paul Ly in 1997, and the Animal Recovery Veterinary Referral Centre (ARVRC) clinic was opened on 466 Serangoon Road in 2013.
The ARVRC clinic was merged with Doctors Beck & Stone on November 1, 2015.
For more information about Doctors Beck & Stone please click here.
Our promises to you and your pet:
- It is our constant endeavor to reach and exceed the highest international standards of pet care.
- We offer good value, with consistently high and unrivaled service quality. Our fees are transparent and identical for all pet owners.
- We will always seek your informed consent before any treatment or pet transfer, and we will keep you updated on your pet’s health.
- We use the most advanced hospital management system, with your pet’s records being accessible to you.
- Your pet’s welfare is our top priority and all of our staff are advocates for the advancement of companion animal welfare.
- Our doctors discuss their cases with their colleagues, giving you access to the full expertise of our international team.
- We respond to all inquiries within 48 hours.
- All our hospitals provide medical, boarding and grooming services, as well as food and essential pet accessories, endorsed by our expert team of vets, nurses, behaviorists, physiotherapists and groomers.
- We work closely with animal shelters to promote a no-kill pledge for any healthy animal.
- We provide advanced medical treatment for rescued pets with serious medical problems whether they result from disease or accident.
- We offer a compassionate discount for all rescued animals, to the rescuer, for as long as three months.
- We strongly believe rehoming of rescued animals is a much better alternative to buying puppies and kittens.
- All veterinary procedures are performed for the benefit of the patients committed to our care, and not just for the sake of aesthetics or owner convenience.